dimarts, 18 d’abril del 2017

Presentation



Hello friends!

I’m back again! It is a long time since I don't update this blog. But now I'm going to use it again for the subject Assesment and continuous professional development that I'm studying right now. For those who don't know me yet, first of all I'm going to introduce myself. I'm Isabel Gómez de Membrillera Desantes and I’m 23 years old. I work in a catholic private school in Burjassot called San Miguel Arcángel. I’ve just started this year working as the special education teacher for the Primary School and the English teacher for the preschool students (3, 4 and 5 years old). It is my first job experience and I’m really enjoying it and learning a lot!

I studied Teaching at the University of Valencia from 2011 to 2016 and now I’m studying Training for teaching in English at the UCV. At the moment, I have a B2 level in English language by the Official school of languages of Valencia, but I would like to get a C1 certificate soon. I can also speak Valencian and Spanish. The last one is my mother tongue. Besides, I studied French when I was at school and I got a A2 certificate by the Official school of languages of Valencia. But it is a long time since I do not use it, so I do not feel that I can have a fluently conversation.

I’m really interested in education and I like learning about new methodologies that help children to think and learn more effectively. I think that teachers have a very important task because we are contributing to build people of the future. So that is why we must try always to do the best and improve our teaching process. In order to do that, here I'll write some posts with reflections about the english teaching and assessment process.

Hoping that you like it, best wishes.
Isabel


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada